Thursday, September 3, 2009

No one is listening...

...apparently I am not going along so he is trying to teach me through my children.

...Stay out of my housing.
...Stay out of my cars.
...Stay out of my health care.
...Stay out of my children's' education.

I will teach them to be self reliant. You know save to buy their own house, their own car, and their own health insurance.

I will make sure they get a good education. Teach them to think for themselves, and research what is being taught.  Why do you think I took the youngest out of public school?    

3 comments:

loricjensen said...

OK, I need to hear more about this. Who is out of public school? What happened?

Marnie said...

We took Peyton and Cameron out of the public school. It is for the best for Cam. They are in a montessori charter school. That or homeschool, and I know I was not ready to homeschool. I have to drive them, but I am loving the school and so is Cameron.

Wanna be farm girl said...

I have thought about homeschooling.....I'm not sure they would listen...