Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A perfect moment...

...yep they happen even in my house.  Tonight I had a perfect moment in time, one that I wish I could have stopped time, for just a moment.
 A moment of joy, peace, and maybe a little magic.  
Time stopped for just a moment, while I was in the kitchen preparing dinner, Pandora playing a little "Wicked", while Marra danced around with her tutu and magic wand.
Nate had taken Peyton on a drive to get a Slurpee, (that's what big brothers do).
Cam and Mase enjoying being together, and dad reading in his favorite chair.
Sounds a little 1950's.


It was perfect.

Everyone was content.

Everyone was happy

These are the moments when I know being a wife and a mother is what I am suppose to be doing.



1950's and all.

1 comment:

The Expatts said...

Love it. Miss you guys!