Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it snow?

We were shocked and excited to see snow again. We have only seen traces of snow since moving away from Utah, and the younger kids have never really been in snow. As of 8:00 tonight we have 6 inches of snow outside (they are predicting 10 inches by morning). We are not prepared. The boys have socks on their hands, and two and three sweat shirts just to stay warm. Marra LOVES the snow. It was hard to convince her that she did need to wear gloves to eat the snow. It has been a fun, cold, wet day. We are waiting to hear if school has been cancelled.


div>

4 comments:

Baxter's said...

unbelievable!

Mama P said...

I got home just in time! Stay warm and have a Merry Christmas!

Mama P said...

Marn, My email is messed up and I have lost your email address. What is going on in your world? Email me!! Please!!!1

calmrapids said...

That snow looks fun--the pics are great! At least when it snows there, it sticks!
I read the 'secret life of bees' a couple of years ago--any other suggestions? I loved that "Eve in the Garden" book you recommended a few years ago, did you ever read the sequel?